What personal information is collected and processed?
This site may use tools to collect user data, such as your IP address, web browser and operating system, identifying the number of visitors and understand how they use the site.
When You Register Account
When you create an Account, we may collect personal information from you, such as your name and email address. If you create an Account using your login from a third-party account, such as Google, Facebook or Twitter, we will access and collect the personal information about you that the third-party account provides (which is based on your privacy settings with the third-party account), so that you can log into your Account with us. We use your contact information to send you information about our Services and communicate with you about your Account, your activities on our Site and Services and policy changes. You may unsubscribe from receiving certain types of these messages through your Account settings, although Fornesia Short Link reserves the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for administrative and account management purposes.
How We Use Information
We use the personal information we collect for a variety of administrative and business purposes to:
- operate our Site and provide the Services,
- process and complete any transactions,
- verify individual identity,
- respond to inquiries, questions and comments and provide customer and technical support,
- provide access to certain functionalities of our Services,
- personalize and improve the Services and develop new products and services,
- to communicate with our current and prospective customers concerning our services,
- measure interest and engagement in our Site and Services,
- monitor and analyze usage and trends of the Site and Services,
- provide services to our customers to allow them to understand how you interact with our Services and to help detect, deter and prevent malicious, fraudulent or unlawful activity,
- comply with any legal obligations, and
Cookies and advertising network
Your Account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You can prevent unauthorized access to your Account by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, making use of two-factor authentication, setting private profile and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account.
As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Data is at your own risk. Once we receive your Data, we will use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
In the event that there is an interception or unauthorised access to your personal data, we will not be liable or responsible for any resulting misuse of your personal information.
You don’t need an Account to create Short Links, thereby limiting the type of information that is collected about you individually.
Updating the privacy statement
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to: [email protected] We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.